Simplifying fundraising for emerging businesses
- Business fundraising
- Capital management
- Financial planning
- Financial predictions
- Fintech lending
About this session
Over the years, emerging businesses have been developing new and unique ideas in their quest to expand operations and grow.
However, when the time comes to raise funds to take these ideas forward, they face challenges with respect to paperwork, preparing convincing investor pitches and more that become roadblocks to their expansion and growth plans.
In this nexTalks, we simplify the fundraising process for emerging businesses. We help them understand the difference between various sources of revenue and share tips to create a strong, thorough, and engaging investor pitch deck. We also guide them on how to present their business case effectively to angel and venture capital investors.
- Government schemes available for emerging businesses
- Understanding the difference between various sources of revenue
- How to create a strong and engaging investor pitch deck
- How to find a business, understand financial predictions, and plan an exit strategy
- Learn about the importance of credit history, capital management, transparent banking transactions and collaterals
Who should attend this nexTalks:
- Emerging businesses
- Start-up owners